SimpleLink™ Multi-Band CC1352P Wireless MCU LaunchPad™ Development Kit
The CC1352P device is a true multi band wireless MCU supporting long range applications with the industry’s lowest power integrated +20 dBm power amplifier (PA). The CC1352P enables concurrent operation at both 2.4 GHz and Sub-1 GHz frequencies with PA support determined by external RF matching components.
To kick start your development, we offer two LAUNCHXL-CC1352P LaunchPads with optimized external RF components, one for Sub-1GHz PA and another for 2.4GHz PA wireless operations:
- Sub-1 GHz operation at 868 MHz / 915 MHz up to 20 dBm
- 2.4 GHz operation up to 5 dBm
- Sub-1 GHz operation at 868 MHz / 915 MHz up to +14 dBm
- 2.4 GHz operation up to +18 dBm (For Europe, 2.4 GHz operation is certified up to +10 dBm)
The CC1352P device is part of the SimpleLink™ microcontroller (MCU) platform which consists of Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® low energy, Sub-1 GHz and host MCUs, which all share a common, easy-to-use development environment with a single core software development kit (SDK) and rich tool set.
- LaunchPad with multiband radio supporting concurrent 2.4 GHz and sub-1 GHz operation
- Broad band antenna support for Sub-1 GHz (868 MHz / 915 MHz) and 2.4 GHz frequency bands
- On-board emulator gets you started with instant code development
- All IOs accessible on pin headers compatible with the LaunchPad/BoosterPack eco system
- LaunchPad Board
- Micro USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide