The new SensorTag IoT kit invites you to realize your cloud-connected product idea. The new SensorTag now includes 10 low-power MEMS sensors in a tiny red package. And it is expandable with DevPacks to make it easy to add your own sensors or actuators.
Connect to the cloud with Bluetooth low energy and get your sensor data online in 3 minutes. The SensorTag is ready to use right out the box with an iOS and Android app, with no programming experience required to get started.
The new SensorTag is based on the CC2650 wireless MCU, offering 75% lower power consumption than previous Bluetooth low energy products. This allows the SensorTag to be battery powered, and offer years of battery lifetime from a single coin cell battery.
The Bluetooth low energy SensorTag includes iBeacon technology. This allows your phone to launch applications and customize content based on SensorTag data and physical location.
Additionally, the SensorTag can be enabled with ZigBee®/6LoWPAN technology.
- More sensors!
- Adds support for more low power sensors
- 10 sensors including support for light, digital microphone, magnetic sensor, humidity, pressure, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, object temperature, and ambient temperature
- Lower power
- Longer battery life from your coin cell and enabler of battery less applications
- High performance ARM Cortex M3 (CC2650)
- Cloud connectivity
- Access and control your SensorTag from anywhere
- Seamless integration with mobile apps
- DevPacks allows you to expand the SensorTag to fit your designs
- Interchangeable between all SensorTag types
- Complete development system
- Expandable with $15 debug DevPack
- Code Composer Studio compiler license included
- Extreme flexibility for IoT applications
- Enable ZigBee or 6LoWPAN through a firmware upgrade
- Simplelink Bluetooth low energy SensorTag featuring the CC2650 wireless MCU
- CR2032 battery
- Quick Start Guide
- iOS and Android app, downloadable from App Store and Google Play
|Arrow North American Components||CC2650STK||0||1||$73.61||$78.37||$78.37||$78.37||$78.37||$78.37|
|AVNET Asia Pacific||CC2650STK||0||1||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|AVNET Europe||CC2650STK||0||1||* $65.23||* $64.73||* $63.73||* $63.24||* $63.24||* $63.24|
|element14 APAC||CC2650STK||2273||1||* $86.74||* $86.74||* $86.74||* $86.74||* $86.74||* $86.74|
|Farnell||CC2650STK||1703||1||* $74.38||* $74.38||* $74.38||* $74.38||* $74.38||* $74.38|
|Arrow North American Components||CC2650DK||0||1||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$304.70||$304.70||$303.12|
|AVNET Asia Pacific||CC2650DK||0||1||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|AVNET Europe||CC2650DK||0||1||* $417.68||* $400.98||* $367.56||* $355.03||* $355.03||* $355.03|
|element14 APAC||CC2650DK||3||1||* $391.35||* $391.35||* $391.35||* $391.35||* $391.35||* $391.35|
|Farnell||CC2650DK||3||1||* $224.79||* $224.79||* $224.79||* $224.79||* $224.79||* $224.79|
|RS Components (APAC)||CC2650DK||0||$664.18|
The CC1350 SensorTag expands the SensorTag ecosystem with a single chip Bluetooth™ low energy radio and a Sub-1GHz radio for the ultimate combination of easy mobile phone integration with long range connectivity including a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor on a single chip running for years on a single coin cell battery.
The CC1350 device is a wireless MCU targeting low power, long range wireless applications. The CC1350 device contains a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor that runs at 48MHz as the main processor and a rich peripheral feature set that includes a unique ultra-low power sensor controller. This sensor controller is ideal for interfacing external sensors and for collecting analog and digital data autonomously while the rest of the system is in sleep mode.
The CC1350 SensorTag allows direct connection via Bluetooth to smartphones and tablets, combined with 2 Km range for the Sub-1GHz radio interface.
- SensorTag with Bluetooth and sub-1GHz radio for wireless applications with integrated PCB trace antennas
- Includes 10 Low-power MEMS sensors for sensing motion, temperature, humidity, pressure, light, magnetic field, and sound
- Compatible with the Debug DevPack for instant code development in CCS Cloud and CCS desktop
- Supported by SensorTag App
- 1 x CC1350 SensorTag