Analog Devices Inc.
The ADuCM4050WL EZ-KIT and ADuCM4050LF EZ-KIT are an evaluation system for the ADuCM4050 MCU, for the WLCSP and LFCSP packages respectively.
The ADuCM4050 processor is an ultra low-power integrated mixed-signal microcontroller system for processing, control and connectivity. The MCU system is based on the ARM Cortex-M4F processor. The MCU also has a collection of digital peripherals, embedded SRAM and flash memory, and an analog subsystem which provides clocking, reset, and power management capability in addition to an ADC subsystem.
The EZ-KIT contains an array of three connectors that support the ADF7xxx Wireless Transceiver series of daughterboard products. Refer to ADF7xxx Wireless Transceiver Daughterboard Interface for more information.
The EZ-KIT contains Expansion Interface 3 (EI3) and Arduino interfaces. These interfaces provide connections for daughterboards to expand the functionality of the EZ-KIT. Refer to Expansion Interface 3 and Arduino Interface for more information.
The evaluation board is designed to be used with with the IAR, Keil or CrossCore Embedded Studio development environments for advanced application code development and debug, such as:
- Create, compile, assemble, and link application programs written in C++, C, and assembly
- Load, run, step, halt, and set breakpoints in application programs
- Read and write data and program memory
- Read and write core and peripheral registers
- Analog Devices ADuCM4050 processor
- SPI Flash (SPI2) chip
- Accelerometer (SPI2)
- Temp sensor (I2C)
- Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART0)
- Debug (SWD/SWO) interface
- Expansion Interface 3 (EI3) connector
- Arduino Interface
- mbed Interface
- ADF7xxx Wireless Transceiver Daughterboard Interface
- Power measurement
- Jumpers for measuring processor and board current draw
- The ADuCM4050 EZ-KIT package contains:
- ADuCM4050 EZ-KIT (LFCSP/WLCSP) board
- USB 2.0 Cable (For Power and USB communication)
- The J-Link Lite Emulator Package contains:
- J-Link Lite emulator
- 20 Pin flat cable
- USB 2.0 Cable
Analog Devices Inc.
The EVAL-ADICUP3029 is an Arduino and PMOD compatible form factor development board that includes Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. The board uses CrossCore Embedded Studio, an open source Eclipse based Interactive Development Environment (IDE), which can be downloaded free of charge. The platform contains many hardware and software example projects to make it easier for customers to prototype and create connected systems and solutions for Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
The EVAL-ADICUP3029 uses the ADuCM3029 ultra low power Arm Cortex-M3 processor as the main device on board. The ADuCM3029 is an integrated mixed-signal microcontroller system for processing, control and connectivity.
- Compatible with Arduino, PMOD and Grove form factors
- Ultra-low Power ARM Cortex M3
- Open Source IDE Tools
- No External Debugger/Emulator Tools needed
|element14 APAC||EVAL-ADICUP3029||10||1||* $51.88||* $51.88||* $51.88||* $51.88||* $51.88|
|Farnell||EVAL-ADICUP3029||12||1||* $52.83||* $52.83||* $52.83||* $52.83||* $52.83|