|element14 APAC||SFCF16GBH2BU4TO-I-QT-527-STD||0||1||* $284.30||* $284.30||* $284.30||* $284.30||* $284.30||* $284.30|
|Farnell||SFCF16GBH2BU4TO-I-QT-527-STD||64||1||* $211.21||* $209.64||* $209.04||* $208.45||* $207.85||* $207.85|
PocketBeagle is an ultra-tiny-yet-complete Linux-enabled, community-supported, open-source USB-key-fob computer. PocketBeagle features an incredible low cost, slick design and simple usage, making PocketBeagle the ideal development board for beginners and professionals alike. You develop directly in a web browser and PocketBeagle can easily be set back to factory conditions, leaving you free to experiment.
Processor: Octavo Systems OSD3358 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM integrated
- Integrated power management
- 2×32-bit 200-MHz programmable real-time units (PRUs)
- ARM Cortex-M3
Summary of Key Features
- Low cost Linux computer with tremendous expansibility
- Opportunity to learn many programming aspects from educators on-line
- Openness and flexibility tear-down limits on your imagination
Summary of Technical Specifications
- Based on new Octavo Systems OSD3358-SM 21mm x 21mm system-in-package that includes 512MB DDR3 RAM, 1-GHz ARM Cortex-A8 CPU, 2x 200-MHz PRUs, ARM Cortex-M3, 3D accelerator, power/battery management and EEPROM
- 72 expansion pin headers with power and battery I/Os, high-speed USB, 8 analog inputs, 44 digital I/Os and numerous digital interface peripherals
- microUSB host/client and microSD connectors
|Arrow North American Components||POCKETBEAGLE||4447||1||$22.56||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|element14 APAC||BB-POCKET||1819||1||* $24.97||* $24.97||* $24.97||* $24.97||* $22.47||* $22.47|
|Farnell||BB-POCKET||2047||1||* $25.98||* $25.98||* $25.98||* $25.98||* $23.38||* $23.38|
|Farnell||SFCF8192H2BU2TO-I-QT-527-STD||0||1||* $112.53||* $108.58||* $98.24||* $92.37||* $88.42||* $88.42|
1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-band wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE in the same mechanical format as the Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+. The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ extends the Raspberry Pi 3 range into the A+ board format.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- Single USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Camera Module
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Touch Display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
Adlink Technology, Inc
MYIR Tech Limited
Measuring only 70mm by 55mm, the MYS-6ULX-IND is a high-performance low-cost SBC designed for Industry 4.0 applications. It is based on the high performance, ultra-efficient NXP i.MX 6UltraLite (i.MX6UL) processor family featuring an advanced implementation of a single ARM Cortex-A7 core and can operate at speeds up to 696 MHz.
The MYS-6ULX-IND Single Board Computer has two 2.0mm pitch 2x20-pin headers on board to allow extension of the controller signals and ports to the base board through headers and connectors, thus exposing more features of the i.MX 6UL ARM Cortex-A7 Processor, so it can also be used as a System-on-Module (SoM) for your next embedded design. It is ready to run Linux 4.1.15 with Debian distribution or Yocto project with ported QT. The board is ideal for industrial control and communication applications and can support -40 to +85 Celsius extended working temperature.
MYIR is using the 14 x 14mm, 0.8 mm ball pitch, 289 MAPBGA package i.MX6UL application processor on the MYS-6ULX-IND board which provides multiple compatible options of G0, G1, G2 and G3 sub families. The MCIMX6G2CVM05AA is the default part delivered with the board and MYIR offers optional configurations for mass customization.
The MYS-6ULX-IND is one of the two variants of the MYS-6ULX Single Board Computer. Compared with the other variant MYS-6ULX-IOT, the MYS-6ULX-IND is targeting industry 4.0 (Industrie 4.0) applications and based on i.MX 6UL series processors while the MYS-6ULX-IOT is oriented for IOT applications and using i.MX 6ULL series processors. They share the same hardware circuit design and fully compatible in software but also have their own characteristics. Below table list the features of the two MYS-6ULX boards to help customers make choices according to your requirements.
In addition, MYIR will offer optional LCD modules, camera modules, GPS module, GPRS module and expansion base board to add functionality to the boards, which would be a complete embedded system.
- Highly-integrated Single Board Computer for Industry 4.0 Applications
- 528MHz NXP i.MX 6UL ARM Cortex-A7 Processor
- 256MB DDR3, 256MB Nand Flash
- Ethernet, LCD, USB Host, OTG, TF Card, Buttons, LED, IO...
- Optional 4.3 or 7 inch LCD/TSP
- Supports -40 to +85 Celsius Extended Temperature Operation
- Support Linux 4.1.15 with Debian distribution or by Yocto Project with Ported QT